An understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements and/or work experience in applying ISO 9001:2015 is recommended.
LessonsOmnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global QM, AU and TL Competency Units. This five-day course has been developed to satisfy the Exemplar Global QM and AU Examination Profiles and, as such, all attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-QM
- Exemplar Global-AU
- Exemplar Global-TL
- Understand the application of quality management principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization's context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization's quality management system.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee's organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO Standard Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements (cont'd)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont'd)
- Independent QMS Written Exercise
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Writing an Objective and Scope Statement
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Management Systems Auditing Written Exercise
- Leading Audit Teams
- Customer-Specific Requirements
- Management System Certification Scheme and Auditor Qualifications
- Leading Management Systems Audit Teams Written Exercise
- Review of Audit Process and Audit Management Strategies
- Leading Management Systems Audit Teams Mock Audit Case Study
- Practical Application of Audit Principles and Instructor Interviews
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201