A general understanding of environmental management systems and ISO 14001:2015 is recommended.
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global EM Competency Units. This 1.5- or two-day course has been developed to satisfy the Exemplar Global EM Examination Profile and, as such, all attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-EM
- Understand the application of environmental management principles in the context of ISO 14001:2015.
- Relate the environmental management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization's context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization's environmental management system.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Principles of ISO 14001
- The Need for ISO 14001 and the Family of Standards
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- Overview of ISO 14001:2015 Requirements(cont'd)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont'd)
- Compliance Obligations and World Environmental Situation
- Independent EMS Written Exercise
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201