An extensive understanding of the AS9100D requirements and/or work experience in applying AS9100D is recommended.
LessonsOmnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global-QM, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL Competency Units. This seminar fully covers the ISO 9001 requirements in addition to the requirements of AS9100D, which is the quality management standard for Aviation, Space and Defense organizations. Other topics include audit systems, the auditing process and audit instruments; the documentation process, conducting an audit, writing the audit report, and taking corrective action. Auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities will be used.
- Exemplar Global-QM
- Exemplar Global-AU
- Exemplar Global-TL
- Exemplar Global Certified Training Provider
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001 and/or AS9100D.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services, and operational processes.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee's organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO 9000 & AS9100 Family of Standards Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001 and AS9100D
- ISO 9001 and AS9101F Requirements
- ISO 9001 and AS9101F Requirements (cont'd)
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Scope and Objectives
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformities
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Leading Audit Teams
- Customer-Specific Requirements
- Management System Certification Scheme and Auditor Qualifications
- Review of Audit Process and Audit Management Strategies
- Case Study Mock Audit
- Practical Application of Audit Principles and Instructor Interviews
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201