- The Foundations of Personal Excellence and the Excellence Mind-Set
- The Employee Engagement Connection - Gaining Emotional Commitment
- Personal Excellence Research, Strategies and Models
- The 4 Dimensions: Moving from Engagement to Excellence
- Dimension 1: Recognizing Potential
- Dimension 2: Understanding Belief
- Dimension 3: Engaging Action
- Dimension 4: Achieving Results
- Communication Excellence
- The 7 + 2 Habits of Personal and Professional Excellence
- Demonstrate an increased understanding of the behaviours required to improve both individual and organizational effectiveness.
- Recognize and communicate the importance of the one's values, goals and strengths.
- Support positive and active interactions with others (family, clients, suppliers, staff, management).Â
- Use positive emotions to achieve your objectives.
- Demonstrate an increase in emotional engagement and commitment to one's goals.
- Act as a fully engaged role model for others.
- Demonstrate the qualities necessary for excellence today.
- Become more confident.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103