The new Automotive Quality Management System requirements have been rebranded as IATF 16949:2016 (formerly ISO/TS 16949:2009). Although the ISO 9001 requirements have been removed from IATF 16949:2016 and are published as a separate ISO standard, IATF 16949 is not a stand-alone standard and must be used in conjunction with ISO 9001, so Omnex is continuing to offer courses that cover both the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for Exemplar Global QM Competency Units. This 1.5-day course has been developed to satisfy the Exemplar Global QM Examination Profile and, as such, all attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global QM
This course was developed to cover all requirements of both the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 standards. Group exercises and case studies with examples from the automotive industry will be used to develop the required skills.Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Quality Assurance Managers, IATF 16949:2016 Implementation and/or Transition Team Members, and Management Representatives.Recommended Training and/or Experience
A general understanding of quality management systems and both ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 is recommended.Seminar Materials
Each participant will receive a seminar manual.Seminar Goals
- Understand the application of quality management principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization's context and interested
party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an
organization's quality management system.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO and IATF Standards Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 Requirements (cont'd)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont'd)
- Independent QMS Written Exercise
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201