An extensive understanding of the AS9100D requirements and/or work experience in applying AS9100D is recommended.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001 and/or AS9100D.
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services, and operational processes.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee's organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The ISO 9000 & AS9100 Family of Standards Explained
- Introduction to ISO 9001 and AS9100D
- ISO 9001 and AS9101D Requirements
- Group Exercise 1: Context of the Organization & Interested Parties
- ISO 9001 and AS9101D Requirements (cont'd)
- Group Exercise 2: Audit Scenarios Clauses 4-6
- Group Exercise 3: Audit Scenarios Clauses 7-8
- Group Exercise 4: Audit Scenarios Clauses 9-10
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Scope and Objectives
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformities
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201