If you have little or no experience with Illustrator, it can be overwhelming to start creating complex illustrations. In this course, you'll start by drawing & manipulating simple shapes to create logos; combine text & graphics to create advertisements.
- Course Outline
Adobe Illustrator is a sophisticated graphics program capable of creating complex and attractive illustrations and type effects. You might need to create logos, advertisements, and other illustrations in Illustrator. If you have little or no experience with Illustrator, it can be overwhelming to start creating complex illustrations. In this course, you'll start by drawing and manipulating simple shapes to create logos. You'll also combine text and graphics to create advertisements.
Introducing the Acend Modern Classroom Classes Guaranteed to Run
An assessment process takes place at the start of class that results in the creation of a personalized learning plan for each participant . We integrate each individual's specific project objectives with their skill gaps to create the learning prescription. The instructor assumes the role of consultant and guides each participant through the process of filling the critical gaps identified in the learning plan.
Course Outline Lesson 1: Creating Logos Using Simple Shapes
- Topic 1A: Choose New Document Settings
- Topic 1B: Create a Custom Workspace
- Topic 1C: Draw Basic Shapes with the Shape Tools
- Topic 1D: Draw Paths with the Pencil Tool
- Topic 2A: Format Objects
- Topic 2B: Manipulate Objects
- Topic 2C: Insert Type
- Topic 3A: Draw Paths with the Pen Tool
- Topic 3B: Modify Existing Shapes to Create New Shapes
- Topic 3C: Duplicate Objects
- Topic 3D: Apply Graphic Styles
- Topic 4A: Apply Gradients to Type
- Topic 4B: Create Type on a Path
- Topic 4C: Apply an Envelope to Type
- Topic 5A: Import a Graphic
- Topic 5B: Align Objects
- Topic 5C: Apply Spot Colors
- Topic 5D: Wrap Text
- Topic 5E: Export a File
- Topic 6A: Import Body Type
- Topic 6B: Format Type with Styles
- Topic 6C: Fix Spelling Errors
- Topic 6D: Find and Replace Text
- Topic 6E: Insert Typographic Characters
- Topic 7A: Explore the Adobe Bridge Environment
- Topic 7B: Apply Metadata and Keywords to Assets in Adobe Bridge
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 856 times.