Participants should possess basic math skills.
The approaches discussed and employed in this course are consistent with the intent and guidelines in the SPC 2nd Edition manual issued by GM, Ford and Chrysler through the AIAG.Who Should Attend
Individuals who have direct responsibility for defining and developing an organizationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s measuring, monitoring and analytical practices using data collection, charts and statistical tools appropriate for its products, processes and business goals and objectives. We will look for suitable statistical tools to identify the same sources of variation in our manufacturing or services and to control that variation.Seminar Materials
Each participant will receive a seminar manual and a workbook including all team breakout exercises.Seminar Goals
- To present a hands-on approach to learning the principals and practices of SPC and process analysis.
- Understand the uses and benefits of control charts and be able to construct and interpret them.
- Understand the role that SPC plays in the overall Control Strategy for a process and company.
- History of Statistics in Manufacturing
- Process Control
- Central Limit Theorem
- Common Cause vs. Special Cause Variation
- Out of control signals
- Capability Analysis
- Individuals and Moving Range Charts
Client will be charged 50% of total training fees if they cancel their scheduled registration with less than 1 week of notice prior to the training dates listed on the invoice. Cancellation fee will be reduced to 20% if: 1. Client is able to substitute with another attendee for scheduled training date. 2. Client is able to reschedule training for a future scheduled date.
LMT Training Centre
25 Watline Avenue Suite 201