Highlights of this advanced course include information on using data views & item forms, configuring data view paging options, adding specialized data controls to a view, creating SharePoint forms in InfoPath, using forms with workflows, creating workflo
- Course Outline
Highlights of this advanced course include information on using data views and item forms, configuring data view paging options, adding specialized data controls to a view, creating SharePoint forms in InfoPath, using forms with workflows, creating workflow diagrams with Visio, importing and exporting workflows to and from Visio, and how to configure and use SharePoint Workspace 2010.
- Using Data Views and Item Forms
- To begin the course, you will learn about using data from a data source in SharePoint Designer. You will learn how to create item forms, how to create and use data views, and how to format the data displayed by those views.
- Doing More with Data Views
- Next, you will learn more about data views by configuring data views, managing data source connections, adding supplementary controls to data views, and managing data view web parts as a whole.
- Using InfoPath 2010 with SharePoint Designer 2010
- In this section, you will learn a bit about using Microsoft's form creation tool, InfoPath 2010, to create forms for a SharePoint server. You'll learn how to create and upload forms, create data connections to forms, and create and use InfoPath forms in conjunction with SharePoint workflows.
- Using Visio 2010 with SharePoint Designer 2010
- The fourth section of this course takes a visual turn: you will learn how to use Microsoft's diagramming tool, Visio 2010, to illustrate the way workflows operate in SharePoint. You will also learn how to import and export workflows to both Visio and SharePoint Designer.
- Using Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
- The last section of this course will discuss SharePoint Workspace 2010, the Office 2010 replacement for Groove. This program is a collaboration tool that you and others can use to work with SharePoint data locally on your computer, even if you're disconnected from the Internet. Topics include how to set up an account and workspace, work with your site, have team discussions, and customize the program.
- Using Data Views and Item Forms
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MO10SP201—Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 - Intermediate or equivalent is mandatory
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 481 times.