This advanced level is intended to help those who are familiar with PowerPoint do more with their presentations by exploring customized templates, handouts & notes.Highlights of the course include adding audio, video & other enhancements to presentations
- Course Outline
This advanced level is intended to help those who are familiar with PowerPoint do more with their presentations by exploring customized templates, handouts, and notes. Highlights of the course include adding audio, video, and other enhancements to presentations. We'll discuss creating different types of masters as well as cover the reviewing process.
- Adding Multimedia to a Presentation
- In this section, students will learn about the different types of multimedia that can be added to enhance their presentations. We'll discuss how to edit audio and video files and talk about the different toolbars available to help with those tasks.
- Setting Up Slide Masters
- This section will focus on Slide Masters. We'll discuss the three different types of masters which can be made, as well as how to use and edit them.
- Reviewing Presentations
- This section will focus on reviewing and editing presentations. We'll take a look at comments and discuss how to add, edit, delete, and navigate through them. We'll also take a look at previewing changes made during the editing process.
- Creating Advanced Types of Shows
- Most people have probably seen some kind of slide show before. This section will deal with the various options available to the presenter, including the use of multiple monitors, hiding slides, adding narrations, and customizing other show elements. We'll also take a look at how to package a presentation for CD and install the PowerPoint viewer.
- Adding Multimedia to a Presentation
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MO10PP201—Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 - Intermediate or equivalent is mandatory
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 577 times.