This Foundation level is designed to help all novice computer users get up to speed quickly. This manual will also help more experienced users who have little to no experience with Access 2007 and the ribbon interface.
- Course Outline
This Foundation level is designed to help all novice computer users get up to speed quickly. This manual will also help more experienced users who have little to no experience with Access 2007 and the ribbon interface. Highlights of the course include a complete overview of the ribbon interface; information on getting started with databases (including a handy planning checklist); creating and using forms, queries, and reports; and information on printing and viewing data in different ways.
- Getting Started
- To begin, you will learn the basics of Access as well as important database terminology. Database security and getting help in the program will also be discussed.
- The New Interface
- Next, participants will closely examine the ribbon interface, including the Quick Access toolbar and how to customize the command tabs.
- Creating a Database
- In this section, participants will get into creating their first database. To begin, planning steps will be discussed. Then, the basics of records and tables will be covered. A discussion on formatting tools is also included.
- Doing More with your Database
- The last section of the course focuses on creating and using forms, queries, and reports. Techniques for viewing, sorting, filtering, and printing data are also covered.
- Getting Started
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 777 times.