In this course, you will learn how to assess operating system and application deployment options, determine the most appropriate deployment strategy, and then implement a lite-touch or zero-touch deployment solution for Windows devices and apps...
- Course Start Date: Dec. 4
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 5 days
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Windows
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will learn how to assess operating system and application deployment options, determine the most appropriate deployment strategy, and then implement a lite-touch or zero-touch deployment solution for Windows devices and apps. Solutions that this course covers include operating system deployment scenarios using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20695: Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications and it can assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-695: Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications.What You'll Learn
- Assess the network environment for supporting operating system and application deployment
- Determine operating system deployment strategies
- Assess application compatibility
- Plan and implement user state migration
- Determine an image management strategy
- Prepare for deployments using the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK)
- Support PXE-initiated and multicast operating system deployments
- Implement operating system deployment by using the MDT
- Implement operating system deployment by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Integrate MDT and Configuration Manager for operating system deployment
- Activate clients and manage additional configuration settings
IT professionals who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and apps across medium/large/enterprise organizationsPrerequisites
You must have system administrator-level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching and addressing
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services
- Basic understanding of management tasks using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
Or, attendance in for the following courses:
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Virtualizing Enterprise Desktops and Apps
IT professionals who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and apps across medium/large/enterprise organizations
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
your city, your province
your country .
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 31 times.