In this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices, and applications in an enterprise environment. You will explore managing Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity
- Course Start Date: Oct. 22
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 5 days
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Windows
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices, and applications in an enterprise environment. You will explore managing Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access using technologies related to Group Policy, Remote Access, and Device Registration. You will also learn to support a variety of device and data management solutions using services like Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Azure Rights Management that are part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20697-2B, and it may assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices.What You'll Learn
- Deploy Windows 10 enterprise desktops
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy
- Implement remote access solutions
- Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility solutions
- Use Microsoft Intune to manage desktop and mobile clients
- Manage updates and endpoint protection by using Microsoft Intune
IT professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments and managing the cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizationsPrerequisites
- At least two years of experience in IT
- Basic awareness of Windows deployment tools
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10
- Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications
- Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
- Prerequisites & Certificates
At least two years of experience in IT Basic awareness of Windows deployment tools Installing and Configuring Windows 10
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
your city, your province
your country .
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 32 times.