Microsoft Access 365 / 2019 / 2016 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Make more informed decisions by effectively tracking, reporting, and sharing information with Microsoft Access.
To build on some existing database design and/or user experience that may have been gained from the Microsoft Access 365 / 2019 / 2016 Level 1 course.
- Action Queries
- Types Of Query
- The Crosstab Query
- The Make Table Query
- The Append Query
- The Delete Query
- The Update Query
- Customising Forms
- Manipulating Data in the Form
- Creating A New Form
- Using the Form Wizard
- Creating a Form With a Subform
- Modifying and Redesigning the Form
- The Report Wizard
- Creating a Report With Summary Totals
- Using the Label Wizard
- Modifying and Redesigning the Report
- Publishing Access Data on the Web
- Protecting desktop databases with backup and restore processes
- Why do I need a backup?
- Creating a database backup
- Creating a Split Database
- Backing up back-end database and front-end database
- Restoring a database
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street 6th Floor