Make more informed decisions by effectively tracking, reporting, and sharing information with Microsoft Access.
- Course Start Date: Oct. 10
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Make more informed decisions by effectively tracking, reporting, and sharing information with Microsoft Access.Objectives
To build on some existing database design and/or user experience that may have been gained from the Microsoft Access 2016 Level 1 course.Outline
- Action Queries
- Types Of Query
- The Crosstab Query
- The Make Table Query
- The Append Query
- The Delete Query
- The Update Query
- Customising Forms
- Manipulating Data in the Form
- Creating A New Form
- Using the Form Wizard
- Creating a Form With a Subform
- Modifying and Redesigning the Form
- The Report Wizard
- Creating a Report With Summary Totals
- Using the Label Wizard
- Modifying and Redesigning the Report
- Publishing Access Data on the Web
- Protecting desktop databases with backup and restore processes
- Why do I need a backup?
- Creating a database backup
- Creating a Split Database
- Backing up back-end database and front-end database
- Restoring a database
- Action Queries
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Access 2016 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street
Canada V7Y 1G6
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 7 times.