Microsoft Office Word is full of tools & capabilities that can help improve the quality of your academic work. With this software you can type & organize lecture or research notes, create & edit professional-looking reports & papers, effortlessly add...
- Course Start Date: Nov. 8
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Word Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office Word is full of tools and capabilities that can help improve the quality of your academic work. With this software you can type and organize lecture or research notes, create and edit professional-looking reports and papers, effortlessly add endnotes and footnotes, and import graphs and charts from other applications.Objectives
- Use advanced editing tools
- Use reviewing features and different views
- Utilise the search and replace tools in Word
- Learn to use drawing tools and features in Word
- Create, use and modify tables in documents
- Work with columns
- Reviewing Documents
- Correcting Documents
- Performing a Spelling and Grammar Check
- Using the Thesaurus
- Using Autocorrect Options
- Setting and Deleting AutoCorrect Exceptions
- Hyphenating Documents
- Inserting Special Hyphens
- Using Quick Part Building Blocks
- Creating a Quick Part
- Inserting a Quick Part
- Deleting Quick Part Entries
- Creating Outlines
- Typing Outline Lists
- Assigning and Removing Paragraph Outline Levels
- Using the Navigation Pane
- File Search To find a file
- Insert a Comment
- Insert a Picture from a file
- Drawing in Word
- Creating Drawing Objects
- Creating Lines and Shapes
- Creating Text Boxes
- Enhancing Drawing Objects
- Applying Line Effects
- Applying and Modifying 3-D Effects
- Manipulating Drawing Objects
- Sizing and Rotating Drawing Objects
- Grouping and Ungrouping Drawing Objects
- Placing Drawings within Document Text
- Using Tables
- Creating Tables
- Typing Text into Tables
- Editing and Formatting Text in Cells
- Modifying Table Structures
- Adjusting Row Height in a Table
- Inserting, Deleting, and Moving Table Columns
- Inserting, Deleting, and Moving Table Rows
- Enhancing Tables
- Merging Cells
- Adding Table Borders
- Table Design Styles and Applying Shading to a Table
- Aligning Tables
- Rotating Text in Tables
- Convert text to a table or vice versa
- Auto Fit in the Table
- Working with Columns
- Creating and Editing Newspaper Columns
- Selecting and Editing Column Text
- Formatting Newspaper Columns
- Forcing a New Column
- Setting Text Flow Options
- Inserting Nonbreaking Spaces
- Change Case
- Change a background
- Drop Cap
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Word 2016 Level 1 or Equivalent Experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street
Canada V7Y 1G6
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 28 times.