- Microsoft Project Training Courses
- Microsoft Project 2013 Intermediate (Available in English or French)
The main focus of this 1-day course is to customize project management and manage multi-project environments.
- Course Start Date: Dec. 13
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Project Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Syllabus : The multi-project environment:
- Managing multiple projects;
- Sharing resources.
- Saving the project in database format;
- Savings portions of a project using different formats.
- Differentiating the types of views;
- Applying a predefined view;
- Creating a custom view.
- Using different types of tables;
- Applying a predefined table;
- Creating a custom table;
- Modifying a table;
- Creating custom fields.
- Using different types of filters;
- Applying a predefined filter;
- Creating a custom filter.
- Using different types of groups;
- Using a predefined group;
- Creating a custom group.
- Differentiating report types;
- Applying a predefined report;
- Creating a custom report.
- Customizing the toolbars and menus;
- Working with templates;
- Using the Organizer.
- Creating a macro;
- Running a macro;
- Deleting a macro.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Project Beginner Microsoft Office: An asset.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
1440, rue Ste-Catherine Ouest
10e, bureau 1010
Canada H3G 1R8
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 35 times.