- Microsoft Project Training Courses
- Microsoft Project 2013 Intermediate (Available in English or French)
The main focus of this 1-day course is to customize project management and manage multi-project environments.
- Course Outline
Syllabus : The multi-project environment:
- Managing multiple projects;
- Sharing resources.
- Saving the project in database format;
- Savings portions of a project using different formats.
- Differentiating the types of views;
- Applying a predefined view;
- Creating a custom view.
- Using different types of tables;
- Applying a predefined table;
- Creating a custom table;
- Modifying a table;
- Creating custom fields.
- Using different types of filters;
- Applying a predefined filter;
- Creating a custom filter.
- Using different types of groups;
- Using a predefined group;
- Creating a custom group.
- Differentiating report types;
- Applying a predefined report;
- Creating a custom report.
- Customizing the toolbars and menus;
- Working with templates;
- Using the Organizer.
- Creating a macro;
- Running a macro;
- Deleting a macro.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Project Beginner Microsoft Office: An asset.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1333 times.