In Level 1, you created, edited, formatted, & printed basic spreadsheets. In this course, you will use Excel 2003 to streamline & enhance your spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, & formulas.
- Course Start Date: Jun. 29
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Assisted (Mentored)
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In Microsoft Office Excel 2003: Level 1, you created, edited, formatted, and printed basic spreadsheets. You now have a need to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways. In this course, you will use Microsoft Excel 2003 to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and formulas.
You will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats.
Introducing the Acend Modern Classroom
Classes Guaranteed to Run
An assessment process takes place at the start of class that results in the creation of a personalized learning plan for each participant . We integrate each individual's specific project objectives with their skill gaps to create the learning prescription. The instructor assumes the role of consultant and guides each participant through the process of filling the critical gaps identified in the learning plan.
The target students for this course are students who desire to gain the skills necessary to create templates, sort and filter data, import and export data, analyze data, and work with Excel on the Web. In addition, this course helps prepare students who desire to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Excel or Module 2 and who already have knowledge of the basics of Excel, including how to create, edit, format, and print basic worksheets.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
* create and apply templates.
* create and modify charts.
* work with graphic objects.
* calculate with advanced formulas.
* sort and filter data.
* use Excel with the Web.
Lesson 1: Creating and Applying Templates
* Topic 1A: Create a Workbook from a Template
* Topic 1B: Create a Custom Template
* Topic 1C: Working with Comments
* Topic 1D: Create a Hyperlink
* Topic 1E: Use Web-based Research Tools
Lesson 2: Creating and Modifying Charts
* Topic 2A: Create a Chart
* Topic 2B: Format Chart Items
* Topic 2C: Change the Chart Type
* Topic 2D: Create a Diagram
Lesson 3: Working with Graphic Objects
* Topic 3A: Insert Graphics
* Topic 3B: Create AutoShapes
* Topic 3C: Format Graphic Objects
* Topic 3D: Change the Order of Graphic Objects
* Topic 3E: Group Graphic Objects
* Topic 3F: Move, Copy, and Resize Graphic Objects
Lesson 4: Calculating with Advanced Formulas
* Topic 4A: Create and Apply a Name for a Range of Cells
* Topic 4B: Calculate Across Worksheets
* Topic 4C: Calculate with Date and Time Functions
* Topic 4D: Calculate with Financial Functions
* Topic 4E: Calculate with Statistical Functions
* Topic 4F: Calculate with Lookup and Reference Functions
* Topic 4G: Calculate with Logical Functions
Lesson 5: Sorting and Filtering Data
* Topic 5A: Sort Data Lists
* Topic 5B: Filter Data Lists
* Topic 5C: Create and Apply Advanced Filters
* Topic 5D: Calculate with Database Functions
* Topic 5E: Add Subtotals to a Worksheet
Lesson 6: Using Excel with the Web
* Topic 6A: Export Excel Data
* Topic 6B: Publish a Worksheet to the Web
* Topic 6C: Import Data from the Web
* Topic 6D: Create a Web Query
Appendix A: Microsoft Office Specialist Program
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Excel 2003 Level 1 or equivalent knowledge /experience.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Toronto Training Center
69 Yonge St
Canada M5H 1A1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration for this course has been closed.
This course may be available on a different date listed below.
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 12 times.