Access 2013/2016 Beginner or equivalent knowledge
Creating advanced and Action queries:
- Creating Crosstab queries;
- Using the wizard;
- Working in Design view;
- Creating queries that accept parameters;
- Creating different types of parameters;
- Choosing different types of parameters in the same query;
- Creating and running Action queries;
- Creating Make-Table, Append, Delete and Update queries.
Creating advanced forms:
- Understanding form structure;
- Defining the types of forms;
- Modifying object properties;
- Understanding the notion of bound and unbound objects;
- Creating a form in Design view;
- Creating a form linked to a data source;
- Using the field list;
- Identifying Toolbox buttons;
- Using the tools;
- Using the AutoFormat tools;
- Modifying the alignment of objects;
- Making objects the same size;
- Applying, creating, modifying and deleting AutoFormats;
- Creating conditional formatting rules for controls;
- Modifying the tab order.
Designing advanced reports:
- What is a control?;
- Modifying control properties;
- Understanding the notion of bound and unbound;
- Using the Design view and Report wizards;
- Creating basic reports in Design view, with grouping and using wizards;
- Applying conditional formatting;
- Solving main printing problems;
- Using object properties;
- Filtering and sorting report data;
- Adjusting a section's print parameters;
- Changing a field format.
- The concept of a macro;
- Defining a macro;
- Identifying the macro design window;
- Defining an event;
- Developing macros in Access;
- Developing a simple macro, a group of macros and a conditional macro;
- Using macros with objects;
- Associating macros to Command button properties and form properties.
- List of macro Actions in alphabetical order.
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
1440, rue Ste-Catherine Ouest 10th Floor