There are no prerequisites for this course.
LessonsDiscover the core features and basic designs of the Avaya Aura Communication Manager solution.
In this course, you will learn the core features and basic designs of the Avaya AuraÂ® Communication Manager (CM) solution. You will be able to recall the concepts needed in relation to Avaya AuraÂ® Communication Manager for success in subsequent curriculums and credentials. This course will cover the following products and solutions:
- Avaya Aura CM Hardware (Servers, Media Gateways, and Branch Gateways)
- Avaya Aura CM Software, Architecture, Protocols, and Features
- Avaya Aura Administration and Tools
- Secure Access Link (SAL) - Avaya Remote Access
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Messaging (CMM)
- Avaya Aura and Solution Templates
- Install and configure Avaya Aura Communication Manager and Communication Manager Messaging
- Install a Service Pack on Avaya Common Servers (ACS) and S8300D Server
- Administer Avaya Site Administration (ASA)
- New messaging subscriber
- Create a call coverage path that sends unanswered calls to the Voice Mailbox
- Configure an IP telephone and softphone
- IP network region
- Maintenance and alarms using Avaya documentation
Avaya associates and Avaya partnersFollow-On Courses
- Avaya AuraÂ® Communication Manager Administration (5U00051)
- Avaya AuraÂ® Communication Manager and CM Messaging - Embedded Implementation (4U00030)
1. Describe the Avaya Aura solution.
2. Describe how to install and configure Avaya Aura System Platform and Communication Manager.
3. Describe the Patch Guardian policy for service packs and patches.
4. Use Avaya Site Administration (ASA) to configure:
- Dial Plan and Feature Access Codes
6. Describe how to configure Avaya Aura Communication Manager Messaging.
7. Add a new messaging subscriber.
8. Create a call coverage path that sends unanswered calls to a voice mailbox.
9. Describe the concept of network regions.
10. Identify maintenance and alarms using Avaya documentation.
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province