Adobe Acrobat Professional software enables business professionals to reliably create, combine, and control Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
- Course Start Date: Sep. 25
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Adobe Acrobat Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Adobe Acrobat Professional software enables business professionals to reliably create, combine, and control Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.Objectives
- Create PDF files from technical documents
- Enhance the utility and accessibility of PDF documents
- Create interactive PDF forms
- Begin preparing a PDF document for commercial printing
- Finalize PDF files for commercial printing
- Lesson 1: Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Topic 1A: Create PDF Documents Using Microsoft Visio
- Topic 1B: Create PDF Documents Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Topic 1C: Measure Technical Drawing Content
- Lesson 2: Enhancing PDF Documents
- Topic 2A: Embed Multimedia
- Topic 2B: Create Actions
- Topic 2C: Index Documents
- Topic 2D: Optimize PDF Files
- Topic 2E: Batch Process PDF Documents
- Topic 2F: Make a PDF Document More Accessible
- Topic 2G: Repurpose a PDF Document for Other Displays
- Lesson 3: Creating Interactive PDF Forms in Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Topic 3A: Create a PDF Form
- Topic 3B: Add Text Form Fields
- Topic 3C: Create Calculations
- Topic 3D: Create Fields with Predefined Responses
- Topic 3E: Create Buttons
- Topic 3F: Track Forms
- Topic 3G: Compile Returned Forms into a PDF Package
- Topic 3H: Organize Collected Data in a Spreadsheet
- Lesson 4: Preparing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Topic 4A: Examine the Commercial Printing Process
- Topic 4B: Choose Appropriate Methods of Creating PDF Files for Prepress
- Topic 4C: Apply Color Management Settings
- Topic 4D: Create and Apply Appropriate Adobe PDF Settings for Prepress
- Topic 4E: Preview Printed Effects on Screen
- Lesson 5: Finalizing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Topic 5A: Preflight Documents
- Topic 5B: Create PDF/X and PDF/A Compliant Files
- Topic 5C: Create a Composite
- Topic 5D: Create Color Separations
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Adobe Acrobat 10 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street
Canada V7Y 1G6
Registration for this course has been closed.
This course may be available on a different date listed below.
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 30 times.