Adobe Acrobat Professional software enables business professionals to reliably create, combine, and control Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
- Course Start Date: Dec. 21
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe Acrobat Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Adobe Acrobat Professional software enables business professionals to reliably create, combine, and control Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.Objectives
- Create PDF files from technical documents
- Enhance the utility and accessibility of PDF documents
- Create interactive PDF forms
- Begin preparing a PDF document for commercial printing
- Finalize PDF files for commercial printing
- Lesson 1: Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Topic 1A: Create PDF Documents Using Microsoft Visio
- Topic 1B: Create PDF Documents Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Topic 1C: Measure Technical Drawing Content
- Lesson 2: Enhancing PDF Documents
- Topic 2A: Embed Multimedia
- Topic 2B: Create Actions
- Topic 2C: Index Documents
- Topic 2D: Optimize PDF Files
- Topic 2E: Batch Process PDF Documents
- Topic 2F: Make a PDF Document More Accessible
- Topic 2G: Repurpose a PDF Document for Other Displays
- Lesson 3: Creating Interactive PDF Forms in Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Topic 3A: Create a PDF Form
- Topic 3B: Add Text Form Fields
- Topic 3C: Create Calculations
- Topic 3D: Create Fields with Predefined Responses
- Topic 3E: Create Buttons
- Topic 3F: Track Forms
- Topic 3G: Compile Returned Forms into a PDF Package
- Topic 3H: Organize Collected Data in a Spreadsheet
- Lesson 4: Preparing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Topic 4A: Examine the Commercial Printing Process
- Topic 4B: Choose Appropriate Methods of Creating PDF Files for Prepress
- Topic 4C: Apply Color Management Settings
- Topic 4D: Create and Apply Appropriate Adobe PDF Settings for Prepress
- Topic 4E: Preview Printed Effects on Screen
- Lesson 5: Finalizing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Topic 5A: Preflight Documents
- Topic 5B: Create PDF/X and PDF/A Compliant Files
- Topic 5C: Create a Composite
- Topic 5D: Create Color Separations
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Adobe Acrobat 10 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street
Canada V7Y 1G6
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 17 times.