This is a virtual short course, specially designed to give you a
quick, convenient way to earn PMI PDUs or concentrate on a specialized
- Identify common symptoms of a challenged project
- Importance of a realistic plan for preventing project problems
- Basics of earned value management
- Identify the metrics you can use to monitor your project's "vital signs"
- Identify the root cause of problems
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.Course Outline1. Recognizing Symptoms of a Challenged Project
- Common Symptoms of Challenged Projects
- Why Do Symptoms Go Unrecognized?
- Value of Clear Goals and a Realistic Project Plan
- Monitoring Your Project's Vital Signs
- Determining What You Should Measure
- Earned Value Management
- Root Cause Analysis
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province