Learn the powerful features and functions available in IBM Maximo Asset Management. This hands-on Course introduces the fundamental concepts and setup considerations of the various business areas supported by Maximo.
- Course Start Date: Mar. 26
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 4 days 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:IBM Cloud
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Learn the powerful features and functions available in IBM Maximo Asset Management. This hands-on course introduces the fundamental concepts and setup considerations of the various business areas supported by Maximo. Learning activities include lecture, demonstration, and labs covering a wide variety of applications, processes, and interrelationships within Maximo.
This course can help you make informed business decisions with the design and planning of their implementation. Consultants can gain a foundation upon which to build their product knowledge and skill set, and to work with clients to obtain optimal value from the product.Course Objectives
- Query and retrieve data
- Describe the asset management life cycle
- Enter core data elements and data structures
- Describe options that are available for various applications
- Describe and use the different Maximo applications and functions as they relate to business processes
This basic course is for Project Managers, consultants, and client project teams, whose members can include:
- System administrator
- IT administrator
- Maintenance personnel
- Procurement personnel
- Inventory personnel
- Asset manager
- Work manager
Unit 1: IBM Maximo Asset Management overview
- Lesson 1: Asset management
- Lesson 2: Framework overview
- Lesson 3: Business requirements overview
Unit 2: Core data setup and configuration
- Lesson 1: Data setup overview
- Lesson 2: Entering and configuring organizations and sites
- Lesson 3: Defining and organizing the classification hierarchy
- Lesson 4: Defining and entering locations and location hierarchies
- Lesson 5: Entering and registering labor and users
Unit 3: Item and asset planning and setup
- Lesson 1: Item and asset setup overview
- Lesson 2: Defining and setting up item and asset configurations
- Lesson 3: Entering assets
Unit 4: Inventory and purchasing
- Lesson 1: Inventory setup and usage
- Lesson 2: Purchasing process and setup
- Lesson 3: Requisitioning
- Lesson 4: Purchase orders
- Lesson 5: Receiving
- Lesson 6: Invoicing
Unit 5: Work management
- Lesson 1: Work management process and setup overview
- Lesson 2: Setting up job plan templates
- Lesson 3: Setting up scheduled or routine maintenance activities
- Lesson 4: Creating and generating tickets and work orders
- Lesson 5: Planning work
- Lesson 6: Scheduling work
- Lesson 7: Assigning and dispatching work
- Lesson 8: Work completion and reporting
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should have:
- General database knowledge
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
You will be charged the full price of a public class if you do not cancel or reschedule your enrollment at least 11 business days prior to the scheduled start date or if you do not show up for the class. However, you may cancel your class enrollment at any time within the three calendar days following your initial registration or any LearnQuest rescheduled enrollment date without charge. Cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com. Substitution of class participants may be made free of charge at any time prior to class commencement by notifying your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LearnQuest reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice. LearnQuest assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
All refunds will be issued within ten business days from cancellation notice.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Your City, Your Province
Your Country Your Postal Code
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 12 times.