Learn how to manage real estate events, manage real estate projects, and recommend the best solution for a company that is based on both financial and nonfinancial data.
- Course Start Date: Apr. 30
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:30 am - 6:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 days 11:30 AM - 6:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:IBM Cloud
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Learn how to manage real estate events, manage real estate projects, and recommend the best solution for a company that is based on both financial and nonfinancial data. TRIRIGA Real Estate Transaction Management helps organizations manage the processes that are related to changes in their real estate portfolio and helps them use these processes to achieve the best possible outcome.Course Objectives
- Create and submit an RE Action Request
- Complete an RE Transaction Plan
- Create RE projects inside an RE Transaction Plan
- Bring RE Projects into scenarios
- Submit and complete Critical to Quality (CTQ) surveys
- Evaluate and recommend a scenario
- Close out an RE project
This intermediate-level course is for operators who create transaction plans, evaluate and recommend real estate scenarios, and implementers/administrators of TRIRIGA Real Estate Transaction Management.Course Outline
Overview of Real Estate Transaction Management
- Selecting real estate events
- Managing real estate events in a transaction plan
- Application setup
- Modifying the application settings
- Using a Critical to Quality (CTQ) template
- Creating an RE Project template
- Creating a real estate transaction plan template
- Creating a Critical to Quality record
- Real estate action request
- Creating a Real Estate Action Request record
- Real estate transaction plan
- Creating a transaction plan record
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should have:
- taken course IBM TRIRIGA 10.3 Portfolio (SPVC) (TOS26) or have equivalent knowledge
- an understanding of how TRIRIGA Real Estate Transaction Management will be implemented in your organization
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
You will be charged the full price of a public class if you do not cancel or reschedule your enrollment at least 11 business days prior to the scheduled start date or if you do not show up for the class. However, you may cancel your class enrollment at any time within the three calendar days following your initial registration or any LearnQuest rescheduled enrollment date without charge. Cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitution of class participants may be made free of charge at any time prior to class commencement by notifying your Account Manager or email@example.com.
LearnQuest reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice. LearnQuest assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
All refunds will be issued within ten business days from cancellation notice.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Your City, Your Province
Your Country Your Postal Code
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 1 time.