In this three-day Course, you learn to use the IBM TRIRIGA application tools to manage funding sources, programs, and capital projects through lecture, hands-on exercises, and business scenarios.
- Course Start Date: Jul. 31
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 3 days 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:IBM Cloud
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this three-day course, you learn to use the IBM TRIRIGA application tools to manage funding sources, programs, and capital projects through lecture, hands-on exercises, and business scenarios that include the application concepts and business processes. You learn to manage and track the projects of your organization with TRIRIGA.Course Objectives
- Create a capital project
- Create schedule tasks
- Use a project template
- Create cost codes
- Organize documents
- Review designs
- Create and manage project budgets
- Procure materials and services
- Manage issues and changes
- Track the project administration
- Ensure proper project closeout
- Create programs with child programs or projects
This intermediate-level course is for anyone who uses the system for any of the following tasks:
- Create project and budget
- Organize and review documents
- Manage procurement and payments
- Track and report on project progress
- Chapter 1: Capital project management
- Chapter 2: Setting up the project
- Chapter 3: Project Planning
- Chapter 4: Project procurement
- Chapter 5: Project Performance
- Chapter 6: Project closeout
- Chapter 7: Program Management
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should have:
- knowledge on Basic IBM TRIRIGA operation
- familiarity with the Microsoft windows environment or equivalent
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
You will be charged the full price of a public class if you do not cancel or reschedule your enrollment at least 11 business days prior to the scheduled start date or if you do not show up for the class. However, you may cancel your class enrollment at any time within the three calendar days following your initial registration or any LearnQuest rescheduled enrollment date without charge. Cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com. Substitution of class participants may be made free of charge at any time prior to class commencement by notifying your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LearnQuest reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice. LearnQuest assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
All refunds will be issued within ten business days from cancellation notice.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Your City, Your Province
Your Country Your Postal Code
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 10 times.