This Course introduces and explains the System Automation for z/OS® (SAfor z/OS) components, functions, and commands that are used for System Operations.
- Course Outline
This course introduces and explains the System Automation for z/OS® (SAfor z/OS) components, functions, and commands that are used for System Operations. In this course, the System Automation for z/OS automation manager and automation agent run in a z/OS 1.13 environment. The automation platform, Tivoli NetView for z/OS is at version 6 release 1. The course uses several automation scenarios in single and multisystem configurations to demonstrate the concepts that are taught in the lessons. This training class is delivered in an environment with multiple opportunities for hands-on lab exercises.Course Objectives
- Use System Automation for z/OS to start and stop automated resources in a System Automation for z/OS sysplex
- Use System Automation for z/OS to monitor and control automated resources in a System Automation for z/OS sysplex
- Use System Automation for z/OS to IPL and shut down systems in a System Automation for z/OS sysplex
This intermediate course is for operators and administrators of System Automation for z/OS.Course Outline
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: The Automation agent
- Unit 3: The Automation manager
- Unit 4: System Automation for z/OS initialization
- Unit 5: System Automation for z/OS commands and operations 1 of 2
- Unit 6: System Automation for z/OS commands and operations 2 of 2
- Unit 7: Application groups
- Unit 8: Application monitoring
- Unit 9: Centralized Operations
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should have:
- Basic z/OS operations skills
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
You will be charged the full price of a public class if you do not cancel or reschedule your enrollment at least 11 business days prior to the scheduled start date or if you do not show up for the class. However, you may cancel your class enrollment at any time within the three calendar days following your initial registration or any LearnQuest rescheduled enrollment date without charge. Cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com. Substitution of class participants may be made free of charge at any time prior to class commencement by notifying your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LearnQuest reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice. LearnQuest assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
All refunds will be issued within ten business days from cancellation notice.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 280 times.