- IBM Security Systems
- IBM Security SiteProtector System: Basic Implementation and Administration
The IBM® Security SiteProtector™ System Basic Implementation and Administration Course provides concepts, processes, procedures and practices necessary to successfully use the SiteProtector management platform.
- Course Start Date: Apr. 23
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:30 am - 6:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 days 11:30 AM - 6:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:IBM Security Systems
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
The IBM® Security SiteProtector™ System Basic Implementation and Administration course provides concepts, processes, procedures and practices necessary to successfully use the SiteProtector management platform. Intrusion prevention systems are a critical part of any information security architecture, and this course helps you master the tools required to successfully implement and manage the IBM Security Systems infrastructure.
This course focuses on mastering the Security SiteProtector Console. You gain knowledge of the SiteProtector components, learning how the different components act in concert to monitor and protect a real-world network. You also learn through hands-on labs how to configure SiteProtector and how to monitor and manage assets through the SiteProtector Console.Course Objectives
- Describe the SiteProtector architecture, its components, and the security appliances and software agents that are managed by SiteProtector
- Install SiteProtector components
- Navigate and configure the SiteProtector Console
- Organize network assets
- Assign and manage SiteProtector permissions
- Create, modify, deploy, and manage policies
- Update SiteProtector components and agents
- Manage SiteProtector components
- Use SiteProtector tools to monitor and analyze events
- Configure response rules
- Export data and run reports
This basic course is designed for network and security professionals who evaluate, implement, manage, or monitor IBM Security SiteProtector.Course Outline
- Unit 1: Introduction to SiteProtector
- Unit 2: Installing SiteProtector
- Unit 3: Using the SiteProtector Console
- Unit 4: Configuring the SiteProtector Console
- Unit 5: Organizing network assets
- Unit 6: Assigning and managing SiteProtector permissions
- Unit 7: Managing policies
- Unit 8: Updating SiteProtector components and agents
- Unit 9: Managing SiteProtector components
- Unit 10: Monitoring and analyzing events
- Unit 11: Using analysis tools
- Unit 12: Managing responses
- Unit 13: Exporting data and generating reports
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should have:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and Windows Server operating system
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
You will be charged the full price of a public class if you do not cancel or reschedule your enrollment at least 11 business days prior to the scheduled start date or if you do not show up for the class. However, you may cancel your class enrollment at any time within the three calendar days following your initial registration or any LearnQuest rescheduled enrollment date without charge. Cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitution of class participants may be made free of charge at any time prior to class commencement by notifying your Account Manager or email@example.com.
LearnQuest reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice. LearnQuest assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
All refunds will be issued within ten business days from cancellation notice.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Your City, Your Province
Your Country Your Postal Code
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 4 times.