Don't waste your time sitting through a boring Level 1, 2 or 3 class that you listen to someone explain how to do something that you have already know. Instead take our FREE customized skills assessment and learn only the tools that you want to learn.
- Course Outline
Don’t waste your time sitting through a boring Level 1, 2 or 3 class that you listen to someone explain how to do something that you have already know how to do. Instead take our FREE customized skills assessment and learn only tools that you want to learn.
During this two day, personalized instructor lead training you will learn, hands-on, the skills needed to use and master Microsoft Access.
Upon enrolment in our Customized Access Training, you will receive free skills assessments that will identify which of the following areas are needed and you desire in your personal learning plan, so that you only cover that which you do not know and want to learn:
- Establishing Table Relationships
- Querying the Database
- Designing Forms
- Producing Reports
- Planning a Database
- Building the Structure of a Database
- Controlling Data Entry
- Finding and Joining Data
- Creating Flexible Queries
- Improving Your Forms
- Customizing Your Reports
- Expanding the Reach of Your Data
- Structuring Existing Data
- Writing Advanced Queries
- Simplifying Tasks with Macros
- Adding Interaction and Automation with Macros
- Making Forms more Effective
- Making Reports More Effective
- Maintaining an Access Database
- Making Your Data Available on the Web
- Developing a Data Access Page in Design View
- Integrating Access into Your Business
- Automating a Business Process with VBA
- Creating a Switchboard and Setting the Startup Options
- Distributing and Securing the Database
Reasons to choose Acend for your Customized Access Training
- Guaranteed Lowest Price - We will match any competitor's verified price plus give you a 10% gift card for switching to Acend
- 6 times the class dates available (Tuesday-Thursday in two convenient locations), by far the largest frequency of date choices with no cancellations
- Microsoft Gold Certified Course Material and Instructors
- Ability to accomplish more AND focus only on topics relevant to your objectives during class. OR…finish learning plan in less time.
- Greater knowledge transfer/retention due to your ability to work one-on-one with the subject matter expert at a pace that is appropriate for you and NOT be required to cover content that is irrelevant to you (either you know it already or don't need to know it for your job)
- Post session 24/7 online mentoring and support
For further details visit http://www.acend.com/catalogue/microsoft-access-training/
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Gold Certified Certificate
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 318 times.