Your company wants to automate records declaration for your IBM Enterprise Records system. In this Course, you learn to configure automatic record declaration using two different methods: event subscriptions and workflow.
- Course Start Date: Apr. 6
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:IBM Business Analysis
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Your company wants to automate records declaration for your IBM Enterprise Records system. In this course, you learn to configure automatic record declaration using two different methods: event subscriptions and workflow.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for automating record declaration.Course Objectives
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to automate record declaration on an Enterprise Records system
This intermediate course is for anyone who administers an IBM Enterprise Records system.Course Outline
- Configure an event action for record declaration
- Create an event subscription to automatically declare a record
- Create a workflow that declares a record without user intervention
- Create a workflow subscription to launch a record declaration workflow
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F0400) or have equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration 4.5 (F0420) or have equivalent experience
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F1780)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: System Configuration (F1790)
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
You will be charged the full price of a public class if you do not cancel or reschedule your enrollment at least 11 business days prior to the scheduled start date or if you do not show up for the class. However, you may cancel your class enrollment at any time within the three calendar days following your initial registration or any LearnQuest rescheduled enrollment date without charge. Cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com. Substitution of class participants may be made free of charge at any time prior to class commencement by notifying your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LearnQuest reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice. LearnQuest assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
All refunds will be issued within ten business days from cancellation notice.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Your City, Your Province
Your Country Your Postal Code
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 19 times.