This Course is for anyone who is planning to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by records managers and users.
- Course Start Date: Dec. 12
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:IBM Business Analysis
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course is for anyone who is planning to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by records managers and users.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for system configuration.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by users and records managers.
This intermediate course is for:
- anyone who administers an IBM Enterprise Records system
- Configuring an object store for record declaration
- Creating a record class that allows property mapping from document to record
- Creating and using a new link class
- Modifying security on a category
- Controlling access to IBM Enterprise Records assets and functionality from IBM FileNet Workplace
- Creating and using security markings
- Exporting and importing a file plan
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should have:
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040) or equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Administration 4.5 (F0420)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F178)
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
You will be charged the full price of a public class if you do not cancel or reschedule your enrollment at least 11 business days prior to the scheduled start date or if you do not show up for the class. However, you may cancel your class enrollment at any time within the three calendar days following your initial registration or any LearnQuest rescheduled enrollment date without charge. Cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitution of class participants may be made free of charge at any time prior to class commencement by notifying your Account Manager or email@example.com.
LearnQuest reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice. LearnQuest assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
All refunds will be issued within ten business days from cancellation notice.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Your City, Your Province
Your Country Your Postal Code
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 8 times.