IBM Cognos BI What's New (V10.2) is a one-day, instructor-led Course that provides participants with knowledge of new features offered in IBM Cognos BI (V10.2).
- Course Outline
IBM Cognos BI What's New (V10.2) is a one-day, instructor-led course that provides participants with knowledge of new features offered in IBM Cognos BI (V10.2). Through lecture and hands-on experience, participants will discover the high-value benefits of this release, including an enhanced user experience, improved integration between products, and improved performance.Course Objectives
Please refer to course overview.Audience
This course is intended for multiple roles (consumers, business authors, professional authors, administrators, modelers, project managers).Course Outline
Introduction to IBM Cognos Workspace
- IBM Cognos Business Insight is now IBM Cognos Workspace
- Control access to IBM Cognos Workspace functions and features
- Create tabbed workspaces
- Create global filters across multiple tabs
- Full-fidelity publishing from IBM Cognos Insight to IBM Cognos Workspace
- Select appropriate charts using automatic chart recommendations
- Interact directly with column charts
- Freeze column and row headings
- Print a workspace
Introduction to IBM Cognos Workspace Advanced
- IBM Cognos Business Insight Advanced is now IBM Cognos Workspace Advanced
- Identify enhancements to crosstab headers
- Apply automatic grouping and summary behavior to lists
- Copy data with number formatting
Report Studio Enhancements
- Identify and work with new features in Report Studio, including:
- The new interactive repeater tables
- Inherited styles in lists and crosstabs
- An easier way to access query macros using the expression editor
- Extending prompts using the Prompt API
- Global classes for accessible reports
Enhancements to IBM Cognos Mobile
- Identify enhancements in:
- Controlled access to IBM Cognos Mobile
- Apple push notifications
- Bursting reports to IBM Cognos Mobile
- Multi-page report trickle
Introduction to Dynamic Cubes and IBM Cognos Cube Designer
- Identify Dynamic Cubes
- Navigate and identify general functionality of IBM Cognos Cube Designer
- Improve query performance with the Aggregate Advisor
Other Product/Environment Improvements
- Improved IBM Cognos Active Report integration with IBM Cognos Workspace
- Improved search with field-level search capability
- Save as Microsoft Excel 2007 data
- 64-bit IBM Cognos gateway
- 64-bit Data Manager engine
- Multiple-tenant environments
- Archive content to the file system
- Enhanced support for language and currency:
- Support for extended Japanese and Chinese characters
- Bidirectional (BiDi) support
- Enhanced handling and formatting options for data
- Enhancements to Lifecycle Manager
- Access to ERP data sources
- DQM server logging on a report basis
- Predefined LDAP configurations
- Enhancements to supported environments
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This offering is intended for a multi-role audience who have experience using IBM Cognos 10, with a knowledge of their business requirements.
Certificate of Participation
- Cancellation Policy
You will be charged the full price of a public class if you do not cancel or reschedule your enrollment at least 11 business days prior to the scheduled start date or if you do not show up for the class. However, you may cancel your class enrollment at any time within the three calendar days following your initial registration or any LearnQuest rescheduled enrollment date without charge. Cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com. Substitution of class participants may be made free of charge at any time prior to class commencement by notifying your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LearnQuest reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice. LearnQuest assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
All refunds will be issued within ten business days from cancellation notice.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 298 times.