CompTIA A+ Essentials measures the necessary competencies of an entry-level IT professional with at least 500 hours of hands-on experience in the lab or field.
- Course Outline
CompTIA A+ Essentials measures the necessary competencies of an
entry-level IT professional with at least 500 hours of hands-on
experience in the lab or field. It tests for the fundamentals of
computer technology, networking and security, as well as the
communication skills and professionalism now required of all entry-level
This course is intended for new information technology (IT) professionals, and existing CompTIA A+ certified professionals who are looking to remain current on their certifications.
- Course Introduction
- Module 01 - Troubleshooting Methodology
- Module 02 - Operating Systems
- Module 03 - Electricity and Power Supplies
- Module 04 - CPUs and Motherboards
- Module 05 - The Basic Input/Output System
- Module 06 - Memory Systems
- Module 07 - Bus Structures
- Module 08 - Expansion Cards
- Module 09 - Peripheral Connection Types
- Module 10 - Data Storage Devices
- Module 11 - Video Output and Image Input Devices
- Module 12 – Printers
- Module 13 - Connecting Computers
- Module 14 - Networking Computers
- Module 15 - Portable Computers
- Module 16 - Monitoring and Management
- Module 17 - Operating System Troubleshooting
- Module 18 – Security
- Module 19 - Windows Installation and Upgrades
- Module 20 - Safety and Maintenance
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 391 times.