This seminar looks at effectively presenting your ideas to a group. Topics include: creating an outline, the use of visual aids, body language, the power of your voice, learning about the audience, and presenting.
- Course Outline
Communication and presentation are fundamental elements of success in the business world, making the development and fine-tuning of these skills crucial and often critical. This 2-day action packed workshop will teach you how to create and deliver highly dynamic and vibrant presentations to a variety of audiences using simple and effective presentation techniques. Your presentation skills will significantly improve as the course will cater to your individual needs as well as group dynamics. Participate in this excellent workshop and get a copy of your very own presentation on a personalized DVD. Learn how to become an effective presenter, exceptional communicator, and outstanding leader.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who would like to improve their communication and presentation skills and become more effective leaders as a result. They may include: managers, executives, board members and directors, educators, sales professionals, and overall business leaders.
• Understanding the fundamentals and requirements of a presentation
• Distinguishing and developing presentation objectives and goals
• Learning and practicing thorough research strategies
• Developing effective presentation outlines
• Variable use of presentation style and format
• Creating an appropriate flow and feel of a presentation
• Analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of all elements of a presentation
• Understanding the strategic use and support of visual aids
• Realizing your own creativity and potential, and how to use it best
• Understanding the most appropriate and valuable use of body language
• Practicing and rehearsing the delivery of a presentation
• Understanding audience behaviour and handling difficult situations
• Evaluate the success of a presentation using specific criteria and significant feedback
• Directly improve your communication skills by understanding your presentation strengths and weaknesses
• Learn how to speak to audiences of all sizes with high confidence and zest
• Develop techniques of interacting with your audience on a more comfortable level
• Get a copy of your very own personalized DVD of your presentation for reference in the future
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Course Prerequisite: This is not a course in the use of PowerPoint, however knowledge of PowerPoint is needed for this course as it is widely used for presentations.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 391 times.