- Microsoft Word Training Courses
- Creating Accessible Documents in Microsoft Word (MSMW301) (Compatible with 2007, 2010, 2013)
In this course you will learn how to: Add accessibility features to comply with standards such as WCAG 2.0; Test your document for accessibility compliance and repair issues.
- Course Start Date: May. 31
- Location: Ottawa
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Word Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course you will learn how to: Add accessibility features to comply with standards such as WCAG 2.0; Test your document for accessibility compliance and repair issues Course Outline
- Accessibility features in Microsoft Word
- Specify document metadata including the title
- Setting the default language and working with bilingual documents
- Making graphics accessible
- Making tables accessible
- Generating a Table of Contents
- Testing for accessibility and repairing issues
- Using the built-in Accessibility Checker
- Using other automated tools
- Checking the document structure and reading order
- Testing for sufficient contrast
- Exporting to an accessible PDF
- Working with accessible templates
- Creating an accessible template
- Selecting an accessible template
- Modifying an accessible template
- Accessibility features in Microsoft Word
- Prerequisites & Certificates
EWAW101 - WCAG 2.0: Understanding the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines or equivalent is mandatory
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
185 Somerset St West.
Canada K2P 0J2
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 59 times.