In this course you will learn how to Manage the training environment, create training courses, create training curriculums, create virtual classrooms, monitor training with reports, conduct training with Adobe Connect, create and manage seminars.
- Course Start Date: Jun. 28
- Location: Ottawa
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:E-Learning Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course you will learn how to: Manage the training environment; create training courses; create training curriculums; create virtual classrooms; monitor training with reports; conduct training with Adobe Connect; create and manage seminars.
Manage the training environment
- Access the training library
- Set Training library permissions
- Plan Course and curriculum registration
- Determine AICC content for courses
- View data about training
- Create and manage training groups
- Create a course
- View course information and the enrollee list
- Set notifications and reminders
- Change course content
- Review modes
- Edit courses
- Create a curriculum
- View curriculum information and status
- Add and deleting items from a curriculum
- Add folders and items to a curriculum
- Edit curriculums
- View virtual classroom reports
- Set self-enrollment options
- Use report filters
- View course reports
- Downloading and printing course reports
- View and manage curriculum reports
- View curriculum status report
- View a curriculum report by users
- Change the user status field in a curriculum report
- View a curriculum report by item
- View a summary report for external training
- View an external training curriculum report by users
- Export curriculum reports
- Participate in training sessions and meetings
- Communicate with training or meeting attendees
- Ask and accept attendee questions
- Attend virtual classroom training
- Self-enrollment in training courses
- Completing pre-seminar tasks
- Create a seminar
- Send seminar invitations
- View seminar information
- Edit seminars
- View data about seminars
- Produce seminar reports
- Join a seminar from Adobe Connect Central
- Prerequisites & Certificates
EQEL101 - eLearning and mLearning Fundamentals is mandatory
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
185 Somerset St West.
Canada K2P 0J2
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration for this course has been closed.
This course may be available on a different date listed below.
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 105 times.