Rely on expertise not intuition to evaluate the best candidate for the job. This course is designed to provide a hands-on experience of the highly effective method of behavioural-based interviewing and candidate screening.
- Course Outline
The best predictor of future performance is past performance - get the most out of your interviews!Rely on expertise not intuition to evaluate the best candidate for the job. This course is designed to provide a hands-on experience of the highly effective method of behavioural-based interviewing and candidate screening.
- Design relevant interview questions that allow the candidate to showcase his/her skills and experience
- Plan, structure, conduct and evaluate behaviour focused interviews
- Conduct interviews that are compliant with human rights legislation
- Assess a candidate's responses against job description and requirements
- Use objective techniques to select the best candidate for the job
- Avoid common interviewer mistakes
- Make informed hiring recommendations and decisions
- Find the right person for the right job
- Reduce turnover and cost of new hires
- Job aid(s) and tip sheets to take back to the workplace
- Hands-on activities to engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Role play to practice techniques and behaviours in a safe environment
Who Should Attend
Non-HR professionals who are responsible for HR activities, managers and professionals who are tasked with launching an HR department, HR professionals with less than five years of experience, and HR specialists who have limited generalist experience or would like to enhance their hiring skills.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If you cannot attend a seminar for which you have paid and are confirmed and cannot find a substitute to take your place, notify us by email or fax no later than 15 business days prior to your session's start date to transfer or for a complete refund.
If you cancel with 15 business days or less before the start date of that course, and cannot find a replacement for yourself, you will be liable for the entire seminar fee. Once your payment has been received and a cancellation administration fee of $250 has been paid, you will receive one courtesy transfer to use in any future Canadian Management Centre seminar* of equal or lesser value. The complimentary transfer must be used within one year of the original cancelled session. We will also work with you if the courtesy transfer needs to be substituted within your organization.
For cancellations received 5 business days or less in advance of the session start date or if you fail to attend without notifying us in writing, in fairness to all attendees, neither a refund nor a courtesy transfer will be issued.
- Map & Reviews
Canadian Management Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 800 times.