This seminar explains the key concepts of Data Warehousing and examines the architectural choices, delivery techniques, and enabling technologies most effective for Data Warehouse delivery.
- Course Outline
This course is ideal for business and systems analysts who will be attending the Data Warehouse Design Workshop; business managers who are responsible for the planning and management of Data Warehouse projects; user managers who want to know how Data Warehousing will help them.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics of Data Warehouses that distinguish them from operational databases.
- Examine the architectural alternatives for implementing Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
- Learn the benefits of using the RAD approach for Data Warehouse development.
- Understand the importance of Metadata in the success of the warehouse initiative.
- Learn the hardware and software architecture options to be considered when implementing the warehouse.
- Be able to make important decisions and resolve issues that affect the implementation and management of the warehouse.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
No systems development experience is assumed, however, a basic understanding of Information Technology would be helpful.
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 254 times.