This course presents relationship management techniques and strategies using a best practices framework for IT professionals seeking to improve interpersonal communication skills.
- Course Outline
This course is designed specifically for IT professionals and managers who want to improve their interpersonal communication and presentation skills with users and business owners. Participants gain understanding and practice in skills required to effectively deal with challenges IT professionals experience when communicating with Users and Business Owners.
Upon successful completion of the workshop, the participant will:
- Be able to use various communication best practices that help build and maintain interpersonal relationships.
- Be able to independently build business literacy, and know which communication techniques are effective at gaining insight and understanding of the business needs and objectives of users and business owners.
- Be able to ask effective IT related questions of non-technical users and present technical information to the non-technical audience.
- Be able to prepare an effective communication plan for ongoing projects.
- Improve the amount of information retained through active listening.
- Use these skills in a one-to-one and one-to-many setting. Course Format Workshop format with an emphasis on participant practice and discussion, including use of role-plays, case-studies and lecture.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 316 times.