Good reports and proposals succeed by enabling decision makers to make the best decisions. This course provides strategies and techniques to ensure your reports, feasibility studies, proposals and business plans are clear, concise, and persuasive.
- Course Outline
Anyone who writes reports, proposals, business cases, documentation, or briefing notes will benefit from this class. It is ideal for people who need to write complex documents that are clear, readable and persuasive.
This course is interactive and practical. Participants have many opportunities to work alone and in small groups. There is plenty of small and large-group discussion, and very little lecturing. We recognize that participants learn by doing, and they do a lot in this course. Participants will have opportunities to revise sentences and documents we provide. Wherever possible, they self- and peer-edit their own documents.
Participants learn how to
- Understand and follow the steps of the writing process
- Write an effective and complete executive summary
- Organize information into logical sections
- Present ideas persuasively
- Compose in a concise, engaging style
- Use headings and lists to increase clarity
- Present facts and figures, and technical material in an interesting way
- Identify and correct commonly made grammar and punctuation mistakes
- Write clear, persuasive recommendations and reports
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 401 times.