- Software Testing and Quality Assurance Training Courses
- User Acceptance Testing
This course is designed for business users, testers, and developers who want to learn how to test computer systems from the business process perspective.
- Course Outline
User Acceptance Testing is the key step in ensuring that new or upgraded systems integrate well with business operating procedures. Analysts and designers must work closely with the business users in the acceptance testing of a system to ensure a quality product.
This course is intended for Business Users, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance Analysts who are responsible for the User Acceptance and business procedural testing process. Managers and team leaders from business operations would also find this course beneficial in order to gain a better understanding about the complexity of User Acceptance testing.
- Understand the purpose of user acceptance testing and where it fits within the development life cycle.
- Acquire concepts of a systematic, repeatable approach to testing.
- Perform test planning, test design, test preparation, and test execution/validation for user acceptance testing.
- To teach the details of user acceptance testing, including test modelling techniques, test case design techniques and usability testing techniques.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Completion of IB-Learning's Software Testing Essentials and a familiarity with system development life cycles and testing processes and principles.
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 507 times.