The workshops in this course introduce the student to Use Case analysis using the UML standard.
- Course Outline
You will learn how tofacilitate Use Case RJAD (Requirements Joint Application Development) sessions,how to conduct requirements gathering interviews. You will use UML to creatediagrams and text that describe business requirements in a way that is clear andunambiguous
Who Should Attend?
I/T Business Analysts,Project Leaders and facilitators who will be leading requirements gatheringsessions. Others who will benefit include business users who will be explainingbusiness requirements to software developers, and Systems Analysts expandingtheir role into the business realm.
Upon completion of thiscourse, you will:
- Understand how to decrease software bugs and omissions introduced in the analysis phase of your project.
- Apply Use Case Technology " resulting in clear requirements that are easier for stakeholders to understand and verify.
- Communicate effectively with the development team, through the use of the widely accepted UML standard for diagrams, text and terminology.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions by applying the latest developments in Use Case Technology.
- Model high-level requirements with Use Case diagrams.
- Document detailed requirements with text that utilizes the Use Case Description Template.
- Link other relevant material to Use Cases " like business entities, non-functional requirements and activity diagrams.
Throughout this two-day class, students will engage in lectures and discussionscovering all aspects of Use Cases as a business analysis tool. During theintegrated workshops, based on a real-life case study, students will benefitfrom one-on-one assistance as they gain valuable hands-on experience developingUse Cases.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
An exposure to the business analysis discipline would be helpful, as would a general understanding of the IT project lifecycle.
12.0 PDUs towards IIBA CBAP certification
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 421 times.