This intensive three day workshop teaches you the necessary skills to gather, analyze, and document business requirements.
- Course Outline
The course is intended for Business Analysts and those who need to understand and document business requirements as a precursor to solution development and testing.
In this course, you will learn by developing a Business Requirements Document (BRD) that captures most the information needed to design and test a software solution. The extensive hands-on exercises allow plenty of time to work through new concepts. Our practical, down-to-earth approach leaves you with a concrete understanding of analyzing and documenting great business requirements.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain how a proper Project Charter can serve as a guide to Business Analysis
- Describe the purpose and characteristics of a "Business Requirement"
- Conduct Business Analysis activities throughout the Development Lifecycle, as appropriate
- Create a requirements document to frame the gathering and analysis of business requirements
- Identify and document business requirements and rules
- Perform rudimentary data analysis
- Analyze how processes and data are the related
- Document these process and data relationships using a variety of models
- Create a comprehensive Use Case Framework
- Describe the essential elements of a Use Case
- Prerequisites & Certificates
A general understanding of business computer systems, and the systems development lifecycle (SDLC) process is highly recommended.
22.5 PDUs towards IIBA CBAP certification
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 144 times.