This course is for requirements practitioners who must facilitate business or IT requirements workshops and model validation sessions.
- Course Outline
This one day course addsdepth to essential facilitation tools and techniques The instructionalflow is:
1. Theinstructor presents one or more related skills or techniques and models themfor the class.
2. Thereis a brief discussion to answer student questions and clarify the skills.
3. Theclass breaks into small groups and is given a short scenario, or scene, inwhich each student gets to apply the new skills with coaching and feedback fromthe instructor.
4. Ashort debriefing session is held to answer remaining questions and providefeedback.
Inaddition to the objectives stated for our Facilitating Requirements Workshop,you will be able to:
- Use various techniques to help stakeholders see each other(TM)s points of view, and move them toward agreement
- Use various tools and techniques to effectively solve problems in a workshop context
- Adjust the agenda and meeting process to accommodate both local and remote workshop participants
- Use standard facilitation tools, such as multi-voting, gap analysis, pros & cons diagram (T-chart), affinity diagram, force field diagram etc.
- Discuss the importance of non-verbal communication elements, such as facial expression, eye and hand movement and body position
- Confidently assert yourself in the role of meeting manager
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should have have completed the Facilitating the Requirements Workshop - BA06 or equivalent. This course builds upon the skills developed in the earlier class, and carries on with the same case study material.
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 108 times.