The course is intended for Business Analysts and anyone responsible for understanding and communicating business requirements.
- Course Outline
Get a fast-paced introduction to the skills you need to become a professional Business Analyst. Learn about gathering, analyzing and presenting business requirements, and how to perform analysis on the business(TM)s processes and data. This course will teach you the importance of capturing and understanding the business needs, communicating them clearly, and verifying their accuracy and completeness.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe how business analysis fits within the development lifecycle
- Explain the benefits of a methodical approach to clear and unambiguous requirements
- Use a project charter as a starting point for business analysis
- Describe requirements in terms of their purpose and characteristics
- Ensure requirements have a positive impact on design and testing activities
- Create a Business Requirements Document to present your an analysis of the requirements
- Map the relationships between business requirements and models
- Do essential analysis modeling of processes and data
- Rigorously test the requirements
- Prerequisites & Certificates
A general understanding of computer systems and the systems development process is necessary
- Cancellation Policy
Up to the 11th business day prior to class, a registration may be cancelled or rescheduled without charge. Thereafter the full course fee will be invoiced whether it's a cancelled or rescheduled. In which case a reschedule credit, valid for 1 year, will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the course.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 692 times.