Learn objectives that other schools do not cover in their advanced classes, such as converting from accounting software, importing your list from Excel & putting in your opening balances. Learn how to manage your inventory; How to use the sales tax featu
- Course Outline
If you took an Introduction to QuickBooks 2010/2011 you are ready to move onto the advanced features in QuickBooks. Learn objectives that other schools do not cover in their advanced classes, such as converting from accounting software, importing your list from Excel and putting in your opening balances. Learn how to manage your inventory. Learn how to use the sales tax features properly. Manage your payroll and much more.
This course costs a few dollars more that most ... for good reasons:
1. This is a hands on course - no sitting in a hotel room listening to a trainer and following along with some handouts. You get to learn and practice the skills.
2. Each student gets their own computer - no sharing of computers. You will work 100% of the time on your own computer.
3. Each student gets a printed manual - a fully bound, comprehensive document that you will be able to refer to long after the session.
4. Maximum 6 students - so there is a lot of time to ask questions and get personalized attention from the teacher.
5. Guaranteed to run! - Even with one student we guarantee the class will run.
About the Instructor
Carolyn Rowe, CGA
Carolyn has over 15 years experience working in the accounting field. Before becoming an independent accountant and software trainer, she worked in numerous accounting roles, ranging from Corporate Accountant for a large franchisor to a Controller for a car leasing/sales company. Carolyn is also a Certified QuickBooks Advisor and a Simply Accounting Solution Provider. Her experience has allowed her to work with a myriad of
businesses and has given her great experience in various industries.
Along with this broad foundation of expertise, she has a strong ability to assess the accounting and software needs of her clients and provide a service that exceeds expectations.
What You'll Learn
¢ Setting up
¢ Purchase orders
¢ Item receipts with and without bills
¢ Adjusting inventory
¢ Building inventory
¢ Editing sale taxes
¢ Troubleshooting oefile sales tax
¢ Setting up employees
¢ Using time sheets
¢ Tracking time & expenses
¢ Progress invoicing
Converting from Another Accounting Software
¢ Importing list from Excel
¢ Opening balances
¢ Customizing forms & templates
¢ Memorizing transactions
¢ Advanced reporting
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Quickbooks 2011/2012 Introduction. The students should already know the fundamentals of bookkeeping, including basic accounting terminology.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
JN Software Consulting works hard to schedule our training and other services around your life, for your
convenience. With that in mind we have the following cancellation policy for all booked training.
- Less than 48 hours: Full quoted fee
- Less than 5 business days: 20% of quoted fee
- NSF Charge Policy
Clients will incur a $40 charge for any NSF cheques
- Map & Reviews
JN Software Consulting
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 563 times.