This course is intended for web designers and developers, application developers, SharePoint site owners, and other knowledge workers with SharePoint end-user experience.
- Course Start Date: Feb. 23
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Sharepoint Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You will use Microsoft Windows SharePoint Designer 2010 to create and modify a SharePoint site.
This course is intended for web designers and developers, application developers, SharePoint site owners, and other knowledge workers with SharePoint end-user experience, who want to use SharePoint Designer to create and customize SharePoint sites, enhance the look and feel of a SharePoint site, and create dynamic pages using Web Parts and workflows.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the basic features of the SharePoint Designer environment
- create a new subsite
- add content to a web page
- use Cascading Style Sheets to format a SharePoint site
- link web pages
- add SharePoint components to the site
- automate business processes with workflows
Lesson 1: Getting Started with the SharePoint Designer Environment
- Topic 1A: Identify SharePoint Designer Interface Components
- Topic 1B: Get Help in SharePoint Designer
- Topic 1C: Customize the SharePoint Designer Interface
- Topic 2A: Create a Blank Subsite
- Topic 2B: Create a Page Layout
- Topic 2C: Add Content to a Master Page
- Topic 3A: Add and Format Text
- Topic 3B: Work with Tables
- Topic 3C: Work with Images
- Topic 4A: Create an External Style Sheet
- Topic 4B: Create Internal Styles
- Topic 4C: Modify External Style Sheets
- Topic 5A: Add Hyperlinks
- Topic 5B: Create a Hotspot
- Topic 5C: Create Bookmark Links
- Topic 5D: Open a Linked Page in a New Browser Window
- Topic 6A: Add Lists and Libraries to the Site
- Topic 6B: Add Web Parts to a Site
- Topic 7A: Create a Workflow
- Topic 7B: Modify a Workflow
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* To benefit from this course, you should have basic end-user skills with SharePoint and be familiar with the general structure and hierarchy of SharePoint sites. You can obtain this level of knowledge and skill by taking the following Element K course: - Microsoft Windows SharePoint Foundation 2010: Level 1 * Recommended, though not required, are the following courses: - Microsoft Windows SharePoint Foundation 2010: Level 2 - Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS: Level 1
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
ctc TrainCanada - We Never Cancel*:
We are unique in the corporate training field in that we do not cancel desktop applications courses due to low enrollment. When there are less than 3 students, ctc TrainCanada will personalize the class (students then receive more time with the instructor to address their individual needs allowing the student to complete the full course in less time) or connect the student remotely to a class at one of our other branches via TrainLive remote classroom instruction. *Microsoft Certified Courses and other technical courses require a minimum enrollment of three students. Business Skills courses require multiple students in order to run due to the interactive nature of the training. Selected Desktop Applications courses may require a minimum enrollment of two students to run. ctc TrainCanada® reserves the right to deliver Microsoft Certified and other technical courses via TrainLive remote classroom instruction in order to guarantee the course to run.
ctc TrainCanada Cancellation policy:
You may cancel or reschedule this registration in writing with no penalty with a minimum of 10 business days' notice prior to the first day of the course. Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule this registration within 10 business days prior to the first day of the course. However, substitutions are welcome. If you do need to cancel or reschedule a publicly scheduled course within the 10 day non-cancellation period (not a client dedicated course), payment is to be made and a training voucher for a public course will be issued to you. This allows you to attend a future date for the same course at no charge (subject to availability).
No-shows will not be issued a training voucher.
Complimentary Service: We offer all our students coffee, tea, juice or pop, muffins or pastries in the morning and cookies baked in our own oven each afternoon.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
1155 West Pender, Suite 650
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6E 2P4
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 96 times.