- Microsoft Office Miscellaneous Training Seminars
- Office 2010 Integrating Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
In this course, you will learn to maximize Office 2010's capabilities by pasting, embedding, and linking data in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 30
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 90 minutes
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Office Miscellaneous Training Seminars
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Learn to maximize Office 2010's capabilities by pasting, embedding, and linking data in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Do you ever want to insert Excel data into a Word document or PowerPoint presentation? Do you want the data to automatically update when changes are made to the Excel source file? Have you ever wanted to add a graphic created in PowerPoint into your Word document?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Understand the different ways to integrate Office applications (e.g., copying and pasting, linking, and embedding).
- Copy data from one application and paste it into another application.
- Link data from one file in another file so that any changes made to the source file are automatically reflected in the destination file.
- Embed an object so that you can use the capabilities of one Office application in a file created in another application.
- Edit, move, and resize embedded and linked data.
- Choose how linked data should update.
- Format copied, linked, and embedded data.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Comfortable with the Windows environment. - Comfortable with the basics of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If necessary, you can cancel your registration up until 24 hours prior to the class. The confirmation message and the 7-day-prior reminder message both contain a cancellation link. (If a link doesn't display, the 24-hour cancellation period has already passed.)
If you cancel, we encourage you to follow the instructions on Page 1 to reschedule for a future session of the class. The cancellation confirmation message you receive also contains a link to our "reschedule" page.
- Map & Reviews
Elert & Associates Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Line Instructor Led
Your Home or Office
Your City, Your Province
Your Country --- ---
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 4 times.