This course focuses on the specific information needed to create professional-looking images for high-end business printers and commercial print shops. In this course, students will learn project management nbasics and how to create layer comps.
- Course Outline
This course focuses on the specific information needed to create professional-looking images for high-end business printers and commercial print shops. In this course, students will learn project management nbasics and how to create layer comps. They will also learn how to optimize color management for print. They will explore various techniques for adjusting the quality of an image and making color adjustments. Students will learn how to use CYMK separations for prepress, customize ink options, and adjust CYMK curves. Students will also explore various options for using grayscale, spot-color, and duotones. Finally, they will learn how to optimize images for the Web, balancing quality and file size, and how to prepare images for use in video productions Course manual comes with CertBlaster exam prep software (download).
Unit 1: Project management
- Topic A: Project plans
- Topic B: Layer comps
- Topic C: Design principles
- Topic A: Color management basics
- Topic B: Color space conversion
- Topic C: Printing with color management
- Topic A: The camera raw format
- Topic B: Photographic adjustments
- Topic C: Lens adjustments
- Topic D: Merging images
- Topic A: Color correction principles
- Topic B: Measuring color
- Topic C: Automatic adjustments
- Topic D: Curves adjustments
- Topic E: Hand-retouching color
- Topic F: Color replacement
- Topic A: Prepress color settings
- Topic B: CMYK image adjustments
- Topic C: Sharpening
- Topic A: Grayscale conversion
- Topic B: Spot-color images
- Topic C: Duotones
- Topic A: Web image size
- Topic B: Optimizing images for the Web
- Topic C: Fine-tuning quality
- Topic D: Creating transparency
- Topic E: Preparing images for video
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course, will be subject to a 15% administration fee, and course ware fees where applicable. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
TekSource Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 650 times.