This course is for individuals with little or no experience using Adobe Acrobat Pro, but who need to create and share PDF files and PDF Portfolios.
- Course Start Date: Dec. 7
- Location: Mississauga
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Adobe Acrobat Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course is for individuals with little or no experience using Adobe Acrobat Pro, but who need to create and share PDF files and PDF Portfolios. Students may have experience using office productivity applications, such as a word processor or spreadsheet program, but with little or no experience using a robust database.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Access information in a PDF document.
- Create PDF documents.
- Navigate to and search for a specific content in a PDF document.
- Update PDF documents.
- Work with multiple PDF documents.
- Review a PDF document.
- Validate a PDF document.
- Optimize and convert PDF documents to other formats.
Lesson 1: Accessing PDF Documents
- Topic 1A: Open PDF Documents
- Topic 1B: Explore the Adobe Acrobat X Pro Interface
- Topic 1C: Browse Through PDF Documents
- Topic 2A: Create PDF Documents from a File
- Topic 2B: Create a PDF Document Using the Print Command
- Topic 2C: Create a PDF Document from Web Pages
- Topic 2D: Create a PDF Document Using Email Applications
- Topic 2E: Create a PDF Document Using Acrobat
- Topic 3A: Perform a Search
- Topic 3B: Manage Bookmarks
- Topic 3C: Work with Links
- Topic 4A: Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Topic 4B: Edit Content in a PDF Document
- Topic 4C: Add Page Elements
- Topic 4D: Extract Content from a PDF Document
- Topic 5A: Control Access to Multiple PDF Documents
- Topic 5B: Search Multiple PDF Documents
- Topic 6A: Initiate a Review
- Topic 6B: Review a PDF Document
- Topic 6C: Compare PDF Documents
- Topic 7A: Sign a PDF Document Digitally
- Topic 7B: Verify a Digital ID
- Topic 8A: Optimize PDF Files
- Topic 8B: Convert PDF Files to Other Formats
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic experience with computers and exposure to Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Excel.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
ctc TrainCanada - We Never Cancel*:
We are unique in the corporate training field in that we do not cancel desktop applications courses due to low enrollment. When there are less than 3 students, ctc TrainCanada will personalize the class (students then receive more time with the instructor to address their individual needs allowing the student to complete the full course in less time) or connect the student remotely to a class at one of our other branches via TrainLive remote classroom instruction. *Microsoft Certified Courses and other technical courses require a minimum enrollment of three students. Business Skills courses require multiple students in order to run due to the interactive nature of the training. Selected Desktop Applications courses may require a minimum enrollment of two students to run. ctc TrainCanada® reserves the right to deliver Microsoft Certified and other technical courses via TrainLive remote classroom instruction in order to guarantee the course to run.
ctc TrainCanada Cancellation policy:
You may cancel or reschedule this registration in writing with no penalty with a minimum of 10 business days' notice prior to the first day of the course. Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule this registration within 10 business days prior to the first day of the course. However, substitutions are welcome. If you do need to cancel or reschedule a publicly scheduled course within the 10 day non-cancellation period (not a client dedicated course), payment is to be made and a training voucher for a public course will be issued to you. This allows you to attend a future date for the same course at no charge (subject to availability).
No-shows will not be issued a training voucher.
Complimentary Service: We offer all our students coffee, tea, juice or pop, muffins or pastries in the morning and cookies baked in our own oven each afternoon.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
30 Eglinton Ave West
Canada L5R 3E7
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 78 times.