Once your documents get more than a page or two long, you need to examine the things one wouldn't necessarily want to do with a short memo, but that become more interesting if producing a longer or more unusual document.
- Course Outline
Once your documents get more than a page or two long, you need to examine the things one wouldn't necessarily want to do with a short memo, but that become more interesting if producing a longer or more unusual document. This course focuses on one of the most important of these techniques, section breaks. If you've ever had trouble with page numbers not working out, or headers and footers not doing what they're supposed to do, this is the course for you. The other purpose of this course is to examine the things one wouldn't necessarily want to do with a short memo, but that become more interesting if producing a longer or more unusual document. If you create documents with tables, or foreign words, there are techniques in here that will assist you. As a mid-level Word user it is also time to start learning how to customize Word to you own personal needs rather than relying on Microsoft's guess as to how you approach your work.
Detailed List of Topics
The Importance of Section Breaks
Defining Document Sections
Formatting Document Sections Removing Section Breaks
Inserting Section Breaks
Changing the Layout of a Section
Removing Section Breaks
Changing the Type of Section Break
Continuous Section Breaks
Protecting a Section - What is It?
Page Setup Summary
Headers and Footers
Creating and Editing
Page Numbering Options
Different Odd and Even
Different First Page
Numbering the Second Page as Page 1
Headers and Footers and Section Breaks
Different Headers and/or Footers
Total Section Pages
Using AutoCorrect for Symbols & Graphics
Using AutoCorrect to Add Abbreviations.
Format Painter to Copy Text
Using the Thesaurus
Inserting A Table
Drawing A Table
Moving Cursor Within A Table
Selecting Within A Table (Short Cuts)
Adding Lines Before A Table
Adding And Deleting Columns/Rows
Setting Row Height
Adjusting Column Width
Adjusting Spacing Between Columns
Moving Columns And Rows
Merging & Splitting Cells
Splitting A Table
Converting a Table to Text
Borders & Shading
Adding to Tables
Adding To Paragraphs
Adding To Pages
As Part Of Header & Footer
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Word Introduction topics.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1812 times.