Topics included on this 1-day course: Customizing Message Options; Organizing and Locating Messages; Setting Calendar Options; Tracking Activities Using the Journal; Managing Tasks; Sharing Folder Information; Customizing the Outlook Environment
- Course Outline
Lesson 1: Customizing Message Options
Topic 1A: Modify Message Settings
Topic 1B: Modify Delivery Options
Topic 1C: Change the Message Format
Topic 1D: Set the Out of the Office Notification
Topic 1E: Create a Contact Group
Topic 1F: Insert a Hyperlink
Topic 1G: Create Quick Steps
Lesson 2: Organizing and Locating Messages
Topic 2A: Sort Messages Using Multiple Criteria
Topic 2B: Find Messages Using Instant Search
Topic 2C: Find Messages Using Multiple Criteria
Topic 2D: Filter Messages
Topic 2E: Organize Messages
Topic 2F: Manage Junk Email
Lesson 3: Setting Calendar Options
Topic 3A: Set Workdays and Time
Topic 3B: Display an Additional Time Zone
Topic 3C: Set Availability Options
Topic 3D: Create Calendar Groups
Topic 3E: Manage Automatic Meeting Responses
Lesson 4: Tracking Activities Using the Journal
Topic 4A: Record a Journal Entry Automatically
Topic 4B: Record a Journal Entry Manually
Topic 4C: Modify a Journal Entry
Lesson 5: Managing Tasks
Topic 5A: Assign a Task
Topic 5B: Reply to a Task Request
Topic 5C: Send a Task Update
Topic 5D: Track Assigned Tasks
Lesson 6: Sharing Folder Information
Topic 6A: Specify Folder Permissions
Topic 6B: Access Another User's Folder
Topic 6C: Send Calendar Information in an Email Message
Topic 6D: Delegate Folder Access to Users
Lesson 7: Customizing the Outlook Environment
Topic 7A: Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
Topic 7B: Customize the To-Do Bar
Topic 7C: Create a Folder Home Page
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Outlook 2010 Level 1
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 208 times.